Malton Group respects your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) explains how we collect and handle your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Act”).
1.1 Personal data means any information which relates to you and may include your name, identification card or passport number, contact details, financial and banking account details, age, gender, nationality, race, marital status, profession and information in audio/video format (including voice or video recordings, CCTV and photographs). Please note that the type of personal data stated herein is non-exhaustive and may include other personal data depending on the nature of dealings or transactions.
1.2 We collect your personal data directly from you or indirectly from third parties, for example:
- when you contact us directly, including through our website;
- through our previous dealings or transactions;
- through marketing activities or events such as road shows, exhibitions or business card collections; or
- through third parties such as our business partners or referral.
1.3 All information requested from you is obligatory to be provided by you unless stated otherwise. Should you fail to provide the obligatory information, we may be unable to:
- provide you with the product or services requested; and/or
- process the relevant commercial transactions.
Your personal data will be collected, processed and used by us for, amongst others, the following purposes:
- to provide you with the product or services requested;
- for credit assessment or background check as we may deem necessary or appropriate;
- to enter into or facilitate the entering into the relevant contractual agreement with you in relation to the product or services;
- to process or facilitate the processing of payments related to the product or services;
- to contact or deliver notices to you regarding the product or services (for example, delivery of vacant possession, defects rectification or property management and maintenance including post vacant possession services);
- for purposes specifically provided in relation to a particular product or services;
- to comply with our legal, regulatory and contractual obligations in the conduct of business;
- for our internal record, customer care or services and customer loyalty programme;
- to contact you regarding our product, services, upcoming events, promotions, advertising and marketing materials which we feel may be of interest to you;
- for conducting marketing research, profiling or analysis purposes; or
- other purposes related to any the above.
Your personal data may be disclosed or transferred to the following categories of persons (within or outside of Malaysia):
- within Malton Group, including those established in the future;
- potential or actual investors or successors-in-title of the business or share (wholly or in part) of any member of Malton Group, including their advisers and representatives;
- our business partners, for example, banks and financial institutions;
- third parties appointed by us to provide services to us or on our behalf, for example, property manager, real estate agent, printing, telecommunications or utility companies, event or training organisers and other service providers;
- our auditors, lawyers, company secretary, consultants and advisors;
- government departments, statutory authorities, industry regulators, local councils and law enforcement agencies; and/or
- any person to whom we are compelled or required to do so under law, by order of court or in response to a government directive.
4.1 We store your personal data in hard and/or soft copy in our offices or servers operated by us or third party service providers located within or outside of Malaysia. There are reasonable measures in place to protect the security and integrity of your personal data, which includes restricting access to authorised personnel on a need-to-know basis and under similar safeguards vis-à-vis third party service providers.
4.2 Your personal data will be retained by us as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes as stated herein and subject to the prevailing requirements by law.
Our website may contain links to other sites or pages. We do not control these sites/pages and will not be held responsible for them.
6.1 You have the right to access and correct your personal data held by us. If you would like to:
- access, correct, limit the processing of or delete your personal data (subject to applicable legal and contractual requirements); or
- opt out of receiving marketing or promotional materials from us at any time,
please contact us at:
|Tel No||+603-2088 2888|
|Fax No||+603-2088 2828|
|Address||19-0, Leve 19, Pavilion Tower, 75 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
6.2 We would also ask that if there are any changes to your information, you should notify us via the contact details provided above to assist us in ensuring that your personal data is accurate and up-to-date.
We reserve the right to update and amend this Notice from time to time and any such amendments will be posted on our website.
In the event of any conflict between this English language Notice and the corresponding Bahasa Malaysia Notice, the terms in this English language Notice shall prevail.
Please Refer to the Details of Our Terms of Usage
Malton Berhad owns and operates “www.malton.com.my” and the services available on this website. All content included on this website, including text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons and images, is the property of Malton Berhad or its content suppliers, and is protected by the Malaysian copyright and trademark laws. By accessing and using this website, you accept without limitation or qualification, all of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date which you first, use the website.
The content and software on this site may be used as a reference resource. However, you may not copy, publish, distribute, or commercially exploit the content of this website, or use this website for any other purpose. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or of defamatory, racially or ethnically objectionable material of any kind or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this website.
While the Company strives to keep information on the site accurate, complete and current, materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed on the Site. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to correct any errors or omissions in any portion on the Site and make any changes at any time without notice. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION IN THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. YOU AGREE TO HOLD MALTON BERHAD AND ALL ITS SUBSIDIARIES HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS FOR DEFAMATION, TRADE DISPARAGEMENT, PRIVACY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT) AND DAMAGES INCLUDING SOLICITOR’S FEES ARISING FROM ANY SUBMISSION BY YOU OR THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Site may link to other Internet sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of those sites as it is operated by other entities and if you access into such sites, it is solely at your own risk.
• Bukit Jalil City
• SK l Residence
• Rapid City Centre
• Amaya Duta
• Ukay Spring
• Nova Pantai
• Nova Saujana, Subang
• The Cantonment, Penang
• Amaya Saujana, Subang
• Amaya Maluri, Cheras
• VSQ, Petaling Jaya
• Pearl Villas, Petaling Jaya
• The Grove, Petaling Jaya
• Li Villas Condo, Petaling Jaya
• Mutiara Indah, Puchong
• Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam
• Mutiara Residence, Penang